Tuesday 31 December 2013

THANK YOU!!! and a Happy New Year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR and very best wishes for a wonderful 2014 ... to everyone who has stuck with me in my first year of blogging! 

A very big THANK YOU to all friends near and far, new and old - and some very long standing! - for your comments, your encouragement and your thoughts.  I am sincerely grateful and appreciate you more than you can imagine.

This year, while it has been one of turmoil and change for so many people here and around the world, represented almost unimaginable achievements for me personally.  Living on the boat away from our dog and home, the long cruise north to Cairns and the unbelievable Louisiades Rally all represent the trappings of another, more adventurous - maybe younger - woman.  But they are milestones I achieved.  And you shared them with me/us.  Again Thank You.

My wish for you, your family, friends and loved ones is for peace, love, kindness and happiness in the year ahead....as I do for our little family.  Remember, every chance you get, please be kind throughout the coming year - to yourself, others, animals and the earth. 

Happy New Year from me and Molly!!  (The captain is at sea somewhere having a great time too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment